Finance: JSE sets new trading record
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Budget 2017: Good News for Buyers, Not Necessarily Home Owners
- Global Wind Energy Infrastructure Industry 2015 - Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends & Forecast By 2019
- Open for Business in Africa
- Middle East Smart Hotel Awards Presented to Exceptional Hoteliers at 20th Edition Hotel Technology Summit
- So Whats VoIP Got That Old Landlines Dont‘
The new derivatives trading system successfully handled the futures closeout which contributed to the increased volumes together with the current volatility in the market.
"Once again, this reaffirms our position as the number one market for Single Stock Futures and the 10th largest derivatives market in the world," said Russell Loubser, CEO of the JSE Ltd. "As a result of this new record, it has been a very successful and profitable few days for the company operating the exchange, the JSE Ltd."
The new record breaks the previous one of 119 971 trades set on 20th March 2008.
Business News Sector Tags: Finance|