Business: HP names Oliver Fortuin as Managing Director for HP South Africa
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Fraud Awareness in Education Vital to Curbing Wasteful Expenditure
- T-Systems Sponsors Summit for SA’s Brightest Young Minds
- Growthpoint Properties Shifts Non-Core Assets
- White South Africans Enjoys Highest Quality Of Life – IRR
- 10 Tips – What to Look Out for When Changing Medical Schemes and Benefit Options
HP today announced that it has appointed Oliver Fortuin as managing director for HP South Africa with immediate effect succeeding Thoko Mokgosi-Mwantembe, who has held this role since 2004.
Fortuin has been general manager of the Technology Solutions Group of HP South Africa since April 2007. Previously, he was responsible for HP’s services and outsourcing business in South Africa. He is a South African national and will be based in Johannesburg.
Fortuin, who will also continue to lead the Technology Solutions Group, will report to Ken Willett, vice president and managing director HP Middle East, Mediterranean, Africa (MEMA).
“I am extremely pleased that Oliver has accepted this position. He has demonstrated strong leadership, and sound execution. With an excellent knowledge of the Gauteng, South African ICT market and his exceptional passion for customers, this is a great opportunity for HP in South Africa.” says Ken Willett.
Fortuin joined HP in 2006 after a 17 year career in the IT industry.
Business News Sector Tags: