Finance: JSE’S New Equity Derivatives System
Recent Gauteng Business News
- TransUnion’s TU SYNC Offers Auto Dealers Real-time, Fleet Management and Tracking
- Forum Colaborates with Waste Industry at a Two Day Summit
- Biometrics on Show at IFSEC South Africa Securex 2010
- Panasonic is Set to Retake the South African Electronics Market - 'A Better Life, a Better World'
- Transnet Projects Standardises Print Environment with Konica
“We communicated this to the market while our IT team quickly rectified the problem,” comments Anthony Leibrandt Manager: Derivatives Trading based in Gauteng “The system was put through a series of tests before it was launched, but unfortunately, as with all technology, challenges do occur.”
The new system has been specifically designed for the South African equity derivatives market which, in a number of instances, is a world leader as far as these markets are concerned.
Business News Sector Tags: