Today's Business News
The future of Influencer marketing: The Future Of Influencer MarketingOver the past decade, influencer marketing has evolved because of it's effective results. Traditional marketing involved word – of – mouth recommendation, which very few had access to and traditional advertising no longer renders the brands the desired exposure and publicity. Read more...
ACCORDING to a recent press release from Lightstone, property located in security estates is valued at about three times more than normal freehold property. The national average cost for a property in South Africa last year was R700 000, Read more...
A GROUNDBREAKING research project on social influence, to be released early in 2018, will reveal key insights into the audiences that populate brand communities on social networks. World Wide Worx, South Africa's leading technology market rese Read more...
Recent Gauteng Business News
- MOTORING: Engen and Edcon Partner Up for Rewards
- AFRICA: Can An Enabler Be a Disruptor?
- PROPERTY: Boost Your Sales Price By Renovating
- BUSINESS: 7 Steps to Successful Employee Surveys
- FINANCE: September SARS Trade Data Commentary
- PROPERTY: Buying a Tenanted Property
- INSURANCE: Blockchain in the Insurance Industry
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT: Corporate Responsibility in Weeding Out Corruption – a Time to Step Up
- INFOTECH: Could the Blockchain Enforce PoPI?