Today's Business News
SOCIAL MEDIA: Social Media Deepens Its Hold on SASOCIAL Media use has intensified among South Africans during the past year, with Facebook now being used by 29% of the population. This is a key finding of the SA Social Media Landscape 2018 study, conducted by brand intelligence organisati Read more...
SECURITY: BlueBorne Hacks Could Take Less Than 10 Seconds to Penetrate Devices and Start Stealing DataFORTINET urges caution regarding a new Bluetooth exploit, known as BlueBorne, that has been discovered to exploit a number of Bluetooth vulnerabilities, making billions of devices potentially vulnerable to attack. While there is no evidence that s Read more...
ANDREW Cruise, managing director, Routed, a vendor neutral cloud hosting platform provider, says that almost all South African businesses now have a cloud strategy. While the adoption curve remains at the beginning stages, especially for internal Read more...
Recent Gauteng Business News
- FINANCE: Avoid Overspending on Funerals
- FINANCE: Expect a 25 Bps Rate Cut Next Week
- HEALTH: Novartis Supports Urban Wellness
- FINANCE: Tips for Managing a New Inheritance
- TECHNOLOGY: The Rise Of AI: Collaborate, Rather Than Compete
- INVESTMENT: Oxx Leads $12m USD Funding Round in Apica